for customers and persons who have given their consent to the processing of their personal data
On the basis of Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), I would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your data is Wieland Śląskie Metale Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Jana Pawła II 80, C-14 in Warsaw, postal code 00-175;
- Questions concerning the processing and protection of personal data and possible applications and demands concerning the exercise of your rights as a data subject may be directed to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or the postal address given above
- The personal data provided will be processed pursuant to Article 6(1) of the Regulation:
a) letter b - processing is necessary for the performance of the contract of sale of goods;
b) Lithium f - processing is necessary to realize the legitimate interest of the administrator, which is the direct marketing of our goods;
c) letter a - consent of the data subject, including a separate consent for sending commercial information by electronic means.
- The data provided will not be made available to third parties. The recipients of the data will be only institutions authorized by law;
- The data provided will not be subject to profiling and will not be transferred to a third country or international organisation;
- You have the right to demand from the Administrator access to the content of your data and to correct, delete or limit the processing, the right to object to the processing and to transfer the data;
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data in the event that you consider that personal data are being processed unlawfully;
- The data provided will be stored for a period necessary for the performance of the contract, until the withdrawal of consent to the processing of data or sending commercial information. Providing the data is voluntary, but necessary for the implementation of the contract;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.